- Many conversations can transpire in a day. Some will open your heart. Some will prick it to close it. Choose which conversation needs to go to bed with you.
- Love and pain can exist together. They often do as a reminder to choose where you wish to invest them.
- Life has a statistical pattern too. Focus on your top 5 feel good factors and carry them forward.
- It is okay to make mistakes and judge. Sometimes we do it unknowingly. We can judge from the inside too. Accept it can happen and that no one is flawless.
- You are not responsible for someone else’s perspective and understanding. It doesn’t matter if they get it or don’t.
- You don’t need to have all the answers people ask. They are capable of looking for their own. No one is incapable!
- There will be preachers. There will be leeches. There will be teachers. Pay attention.
- Start your day with magic so that it ends with one. Because it does exist.
- Attachment is okay if you follow through all of the above. The process is beautiful. Simply stay with it and let go when needed.
- Most importantly be kind to yourself first and always.
- AND If all else fails remember your teenage spirit ‘I don’t give a shit’ because everybodys shit stink.